My 3rd Hazon NY Jewish Environmental Bike Ride

It's that time of year, and already a few friends have shown great generosity in sponsoring me for what will be my third annual outing in the Hazon NY Jewish Environmental Bike ride. I am riding again with my daughter Hannah. You can read about my 2006 and 2007 rides to get a flavor for the fun (better than sponsoring me would be to register as a rider or crew member yourself).

Click here to donate

There are lots of ways to describe the importance of Hazon ... my personal favorite is that Hazon brings Jewish voices to the environmental movement and environmental voices to the Jewish community. Over the years the Jewish people have tried to be on the right side of big issues, and I think this is one of those times.

You can click here to sponsor me or if you prefer, you can click to sponsor my daughter, Hannah.

No comments: