It’s that time of year folks, when Chanukah Candles glow, Christmas Trees sparkle, and some Venture Capitalists show a little self-deprecating humor in their seasonal greetings.
This year Onset Ventures has a holiday gift catalog well worth reading.
Here are a few of the items on offer:
- Bernie Madoff Fleece-wear: Pockets Fully Lined!
- Mattress: this year’s highest performing investment vehicle
- Series B Knee-Pads (Series C forehead pads also available)
- Lemming-Fur Overcoat (Every VC’s getting into one of these. Don’t be left out.)
- Humble Pie: The season’s most popular food item. A great accompaniment to an entree of crow (sold separately).
- Eyeballs (2 Doz): Volume discount available for internet-based businesses
- IPO Window: This one actually opens! (Priceless!)
As a Venture Cyclist, I can’t resist mentioning the mugs, t-shirts and bike jackets available with this slogan:
Just hear those bike chains jingling
Ring ting tingling too
Come on, it’s lovely weather
For a bike ride together with you!
Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas and here’s to a great 2010.