The task is for me to list five things about myself that relatively few people know. Here they are:
- My favorite author is Allegra Goodman, who I am lucky enough to know as a friend
- I am an avid Israeli folk-dancer, although a bit slow learning new dances, and try to go once a week with my daughter, Hannah
- Three productions I love, and from each of which I have memorized many quotes through repeated exposure:
- The Importance of Being Earnest (play) by Oscar Wilde
- The Blues Brothers (movie)
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (radio show, TV show, books, movie)
- If I had time for a hobby, beyond my cycling, it would be genealogy (I found a fourth cousin living right here in Newton, MA through this hobby)
- When in college (at Hatfield College, Durham University) I coxed a rowing four - it was not competitive, just a group of friends going out on the river for exercise... they exercised their bodies, and I exercised my voice!
Tag, you're it.