Habit forming

I seem to remember that there is a proverb that if you do something for three times, then it is a habit. I can't find the source (hint to readers), but today I completed my third bike ride, this time 4.3 miles long by extending my Heartbreak Hill route a little West on the Comm Ave carriage lane. This is one habit I aim to keep.

With no segue at all I will mention the great lunch I had today with a business colleague at Masala Art in Needham. The lunch buffet is spectacular and I highly recommend it. This is gourmet Indian food, and different from most of the other local Indian restaurants. For a functional vegetarian like me, the variety of veggie options at Indian restaurants is always welcome. Masala Art is also wonderful for dinner whether with a group of friends or a romantic dinner for two. I hear the spice bar is amazing, and that is still on my list to experience.

No comments: