Shameless self-promotion

I just registered for the Hazon New York bike ride, as planned.
This posting is all about asking you to sponsor me. I set myself a goal of $3,600 in fundraising, and hope I can do better than that with support from friends and family.


Hazon raises money during its New York ride for a variety of excellent environmental organizations in the US and Israel. My particular favorite is The Arava Institute for Environmental Studies where Jewish and Arab students (Israeli, Palestinian, Jordanian and North American) are learning about how to protect their environment and make peace in the Middle East. As you can imagine, both of these goals take work, and your help will support that work.

So please click on the dollar sign, and sponsor my ride. Then subscribe to this blog and keep track of my progress.

Many thanks!

No comments: