Blog Tag

Jacob Ner-David tagged me in a new game that he was tagged into by Jeff Pulver. This is a game of blog-tag. Jeff started off what might be called a chain-posting by undertaking a small task and tagging five bloggers (including Jacob) to do the same, and for them to each do the same, and so on...

The task is for me to list five things about myself that relatively few people know. Here they are:

  1. My favorite author is Allegra Goodman, who I am lucky enough to know as a friend
  2. I am an avid Israeli folk-dancer, although a bit slow learning new dances, and try to go once a week with my daughter, Hannah
  3. Three productions I love, and from each of which I have memorized many quotes through repeated exposure:
    1. The Importance of Being Earnest (play) by Oscar Wilde
    2. The Blues Brothers (movie)
    3. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (radio show, TV show, books, movie)
  4. If I had time for a hobby, beyond my cycling, it would be genealogy (I found a fourth cousin living right here in Newton, MA through this hobby)
  5. When in college (at Hatfield College, Durham University) I coxed a rowing four - it was not competitive, just a group of friends going out on the river for exercise... they exercised their bodies, and I exercised my voice!
Now I get to tag five other bloggers, and I choose: Brad Feld, Yossi Abramowitz, Dan Bricklin, David Aronoff, David Harlow.

Tag, you're it.

No comments: